Class listings are added every few weeks and once filled, you will not see those listings on our booking site. Check back consistently or sign up for our waitlist and you will be contacted for the next intake.
REGISTER TO BOOK
<------- STEP 1 - CREATE AN ACCOUNT by clicking on the graphic to the left. This is for group class registrations. For Private Lesson request, please use the contact form on the website.
STEP 2 - Once you have logged in or signed up (having entered all your customer info and your pets') - then click the BOOK NOW button to pick a class inside the customer portal.
STEP 4 - Once you have clicked the book now button, please select the pet you would like to add to the reservation (you would have put in your pet(s) information in when you signed up for the account).
STEP 5 - Once you have clicked the book now button, please select the pet you would like to add to the reservation (you would have put in your pet(s) information in when you signed up for the account).
STEP 9 - This will only come up the first time you book, or if our terms change substantially. Please check the box, and type your name in full in the box before clicking continue.
STEP 10 - This is necessary to hold your reservation. After this, a K9 Kind Staff member will review your reservation and book it within 48hrs. Your spot will be held in the meantime!
STEP 11 - On the left hand menu, click "Pet Info" then "Vaccinations" - here you can upload the proof of vaccination, in single or multiple files. If you don't know the expiration dates to enter in the fields, that's okay, we will review your documents!
* You have 72 hrs to Upload Vaccination proof for your pet after booking!
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS AT TIME OF CLASS START:
1. If your puppy is 8 weeks (two months) – just under 12 weeks (three months) old – First DAPP vaccination required
2. If your puppy is 12 weeks (three months) – just under 16 weeks (four months) old – First DAPP and DAPP Booster required
3. If your puppy is 16 weeks old (four months) to just under 24 weeks old (six months) – DAPP (Initial DAPP with TWO BOOSTERS) and BORDETELLA (kennel cough).
4. If your puppy is 24 weeks (six months) or older – DAPP (initial DAPP with TWO BOOSTERS), Bordetella (kennel cough) and RABIES.
Nosodes and Titre testing is accepted as well, email us if you have any questions.
NEW DATES are LIVE IN OUR PORTAL. CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for our customer booking site (click to create a new account if you don’t already have one). Here you can put in you and your pet’s information, access our waitlist and view our current class listings!
Once current August Classes fill up we will post the next dates!!