The time to train your puppy is NOW! Dogs are at the peak of their learning within the first 16 weeks of age. There is no better training than preventative training. Teach your puppy what you expect from them and prevent undesirable behaviours now so you don’t have to fix behaviours later!
Puppy Kindergarten class is a series of SIX (6) classes over Six (6) weeks. This class is suitable for puppies as young as 8 weeks old and up to 5 months of age. It’s FUN, ENGAGING, and a great opportunity to socialize your puppy and learn bite inhibition!
- All puppies under 4 months old must be currently vaccinated, DA2P.
- Puppies over 4 months old must also be vaccinated for rabies and bordetella.
- You will be provided a link for videos and handouts all pertaining to raising a well-adjusted dog, (a.k.a. an awesome best friend!)
ADDITIONAL CLASS TOPICS:
- Building a connection with your Puppy
- Social time with other pups and people
- Sit to Greet
- Preventing Leash-pulling
- Fear, Anxiety and Aggression Prevention
- Hyper Puppy
…and, house breaking, crate and isolation training, destructive chewing, escaping the house or yard and excessive barking!