THE TIME TO SOCIALIZE YOUR PUPPY IS NOW!
Your puppy grows up fast, and he/she needs that social interaction to develop into a mentally healthy and secure canine. We keep the human social distancing protocol active and simply have you drop off your puppy to our outdoor location where you leave your puppy with us for 90 mins, and we supervise play, engage in different real-life scenarios such as loud noises and unique stimuli, and even a little training in the mix.
Some Examples of what your puppy will experience at a Puppy Social are:
- Socialization with people and other pups
- “Mock” Grooming and Vet Exam (so this isn’t scary for them later in life)
- Bite inhibition (Gentle Jaws)
- Exposure to various objects, noises and unique life experiences
Each week we email training videos and pictures of what your pup’s learned.
Early socialization is one of he most beneficial things you can do for your puppy. K9 Kind offers a program that can truly benefit your puppy in those important development stages.
Dogs are at the peak of their learning within the first 16 weeks of age. There is no better training than preventative training. Teach your puppy how to thrive in the world and prevent undesirable behaviours now so you don’t have to fix behaviours later!
- All puppies under 4 months old must be currently vaccinated, DA2P.
- Puppies over 4 months old must also be vaccinated for rabies and bordetella.
- You will be provided a link for videos and handouts all pertaining to raising a well-adjusted dog, (a.k.a. an awesome best friend!)
Don’t miss the opportunity for your puppy to learn to love going to the groomer. DODGE CITY GROOMING ensures a positive first time experience so you never have to worry about your dog being stressed on bath day.
Country Canine Care Kennel at 5719 Green Avenue, Union Bay, BC.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
OF 12 PUPPIES PER SOCIAL!