WE HAVE TWO AMAZING WORKSHOPS!
1. DROP THE LEASH & TAKE THE LEAD – RECALL WORKSHOP
2. SLACK OFF – LOOSE LEASH WORKSHOP
- Foundation skills for desired behaviours
- Training plan specific to your training goals
- Improvement in general behaviours
- Videos and handouts
- Manners in General!
- all with FUN and Joy in an amazing group atmosphere!
When you register for one of our workshops, you will immediately receive access to our Foundations First ONLINE Orientation. You and you dog will learn…
- How Dogs Learn
- Clear Communication
- Clicker or Marker Training
- What Motivates Your Dog
- Sit to Say Please
One of the most important aspects of training is making YOU the most important thing to your dog’s environment. If your dog is looking to you for direction, and chooses to stay close to you, then your dog’s behaviour will improve in all areas. Understanding how to motivate and communicate with your dog is so very valuable in training your dog to master good behaviour in highly social situations. Mastering these essential skills is akin to laying the foundation, and prepares your dog for a lifetime of good behaviour and companionship.
These are absolutely the most important concepts to teach your dog, and yourself.
- DROP THE LEASH & TAKE THE LeaD Workshop -
We all imagine a blissful walk with our dog, in a beautiful forest where our dog can run free. But, if our dogs do not come to you when called, we then restrict them to leashed walks. Wouldn’t it be nice to walk your dog off leash and know they will willingly come to you and enjoy doing it at the same time?
You and your dog will learn…
- Improved Recall
- Sit to say “Hello”
- Improvement in all behaviour and manners in unfamiliar surroundings
ENJOY OFF LEASH FREEDOM!!!
- Slack Off - Loose Leash Workshop -
The Slack Off Workshop is a game changer!
We will learn simple concepts and strategies, to get your dog focused on you during your walks so you can enjoy your walks again. You and your dog will be engaged and you will feel more in control and relaxed knowing your dog will walk with you! You and your dog will learn…
- How to follow you, not the other way round
- How to walk nicely around distractions
- Impulse control
- Improved leash manners overall
Country Canine Care located at 5719 Green Avenue, Union Bay.
FOUNDATIONS FIRST PRE-CLASS ORIENTATION AND ALL WORKSHOPS COST $65.00 (INCLUDES GST).