WE HAVE THREE AMAZING WORKSHOPS!
- FOUNDATIONS FIRST WORKSHOP
- DROP THE LEASH & TAKE THE LEAD WORKSHOP
- SLACK OFF – LOOSE LEASH WORKSHOP
- Foundation skills for desired behaviours
- Training plan specific to your training goals
- Written guide including training solutions
- Improvement in general behaviours
- Videos and handouts
- Manners in General!
- all with FUN and Joy in an amazing group atmosphere!
- FOUNDATIONS FIRST Workshop -
NOTE: FOUNDATIONS FIRST WORKSHOP IS A MANDATORY PRE-REQUISITE to all other workshops or you must have attended the Canine Essentials Series
You and you dog will learn…
- Watch Me
- Clear Communicate
- What Motivates Your Dog
One of the most important aspects of training is making YOU the most important thing to your dog. If your dog is looking to you for direction, and chooses to stay close to you, then your dog’s behaviour will improve in all areas. Mastering these essential skills is akin to laying the foundation, and prepares your dog for a lifetime of good behaviour and companionship.
These are absolutely the most important skills to teach your dog, and yourself. Workshops are suitable for puppies, adolescent, adult and newly adopted dogs.
- Puppies under 4 months old must be vaccinated for DA2P. Dogs over 4 months old must be vaccinated for rabies and bordetella.
- DROP THE LEASH & TAKE THE LeaD Workshop -
- Improved Recall
- Sit to say “Hello”
- Improvement in all behaviour and manners in unfamiliar surroundings
- Slack Off - Loose Leash Workshop -
The Slack Off Workshop is a game changer!
We will learn simple concepts and strategies, to get your dog focused on you during your walks so you can enjoy your walks again. You and your dog will be engaged and you will feel more in control and relaxed knowing your dog will walk with you! You and your dog will learn…
- How to follow you, not the other way round
- How to walk nicely around distractions
- Impulse control
- Improved leash manners overall
PRE-REQUISITE: Foundations First Workshop or attendance to Canine Essential Series
Country Canine Care located at 5719 Green Avenue, Union Bay.
ALL WORKSHOPS COST $65.00 (INCLUDES GST).
What do you need to bring?
Bring your DOG, a 4′ to 6′ leash, your dog’s favorite treat and/or toys and…enthusiasm and a smile.